Hot Dell Keyboard
Hot Fujitsu Keyboard
Hot Gateway Keyboard
Hot HP Keyboard
Hot SONY Keyboard
Dell Inspiron 1747 Keyboard Description:
- We are profession wholesale and retail Inspiron 1747 Keyboard. The Dell Inspiron 1747 Keyboard replacement is in great condition. We'd like to accept international orders, please contact us . Welcome Wholesale for Dell Inspiron 1747 Laptop Keyboard. You will get special price.
- Keyboard SKU: LKDE020K
- Model No.:Dell Inspiron 1747 Keyboard
- Keyboard Color:black
- Keyboard Layout:US / UK Layout
- Condition Genuine and new
- There are many Dell Inspiron 1747 Laptop Keyboard replacement options offered here on our site, but please make sure you match your model number correctly. Many similar models do not have compatible dell inspiron 1747 keyboard. Please don't hesitate email us, if you have any problem.
How to Replace Your Dell Inspiron 1747 Laptop Keyboard
- 1. Remove the bottom of the dell inspiron 1747 keyboard screw. Flip the laptop over, and look for a screw hole that has a picture of the inspiron 1747 keyboard next to it and remove these screws. Note that some keyboards don't have a bottom screw.
- 2. Remove the trim piece between the dell laptop keyboard and the screen. This is sometimes the tricky part – and where a service manual really comes in handy. If the trim piece between the screen and the keyboard is secured by screws on the bottom, then while it is flipped over, remove them. Turn the computer back over and open it up as if you were going to use it. If the trim piece between the keyboard and screen is secured to the bottom assembly with clips, then using a credit card or similar (nondestructive) tool you can work you way along the edge in the seam between the trim piece and the laptop and carefully pop the piece up. In my experience, you don't want to use a screw driver, since this may mar the plastic. If some wires are attached to the trim piece simply unplug it and set the trim piece aside.
- 3. Remove the top screws that hold the replacement dell inspiron 1747 laptop keyboard in place. In the area where you removed the top trim piece, you should now see three or four screws on the top portion of the keyboard securing it into place – take these out and then carefully lift the keyboard up and back towards the screen and then flip it forward upside down on the palm rest.
- 4. Unplug the dell inspiron 1747 laptop keyboard. You should see a ribbon cable running from the keyboard to the motherboard. This is usually a LIF (Low Insertion Force) or ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) cable/connector. These will usually have some kind of "latching" mechanism that holds the keyboard's cable in place on the motherboard – CAREFULLY lift (or move back) the latching mechanism and pull out the ribbon cable from the connector on the motherboard. If your computer is backlit, there may also be a power wire for the light. The keyboard should now be free.
- 5. Put in the new inspiron 1747 keyboard. This is basically a reverse of what you did. A few screws later and you're back in business!